- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Garden Grove Auto Care Offers Auto Repair Services You Can Count On!
"Harvey and crew, are the best!!!"
"Harvey was truly honest since we first spoke, he told me in detail what he was gonna do to my car and he didn't try to sell me more parts or service, I love that he just wanted your business without trying to Hustle you for more I'll be definitely coming back here."
"They get the job done at a reasonable price!"
"My family and I have been going here for years! I have learned a lot about cars from Harvey...he explains everything very well. He keeps me very well informed. The prices are more than reasonable, when you consider the fact that you are getting excellent work done, by someone who enjoys working with cars and genuinely cares about his customers! I actually don't mind going g to "the mechanic" anymore. Harvey has become a friend and I trust him completely!"
"Harvey is amazing! Straight shooter won't steer you wrong or try to take advantage of you."
"Harvey and his crew are my go to auto repair shop. I don't feel like I am being sold on extra services I don't need. Harvey has always been honest in letting me know if I need a service now, or if I can wait. I find his rates reasonable and his service excellent."